*This Event is Cancelled*
Integrate BIM in Design, Fabrication & Job Site Operations to
Part of the Advancing Construction series, Advancing MEP BIM is the only conference in North America that brings subcontractor VDC teams from across North America to share and shape best practice alongside the latest innovations in the world of Building Information Modelling. This September, we will be opening a dialogue between MEP’s, discussing:
- The approach your peers nationwide are taking to tackle industry-wide challenges and how they are optimizing their approach to digital construction
- Methods MEP’s can adopt to optimize their design workflow and reduce waste, whether it be time or materials
- How specialty contractors are adapting to the contemporary demand for Design-Assist friendly MEPs, often insisted upon by clients
We’ll be addressing those topics amongst a few more with Hanson Wade’s winning formula, guaranteeing interactive sessions, dedicated networking opportunities and a curated selection of showcasing vendors.
At Hanson Wade, we have many years of firsthand experience watching how industry collaboration at our events drives forth innovation and process development. We look forward to welcoming VDC professionals from across the land to better their industry this September.
FOR 2020 WE'RE GOING DIGITAL
This year, event organizers have faced the most difficult challenge of a generation – how to deliver the interpersonal, networking experience of a physical conference in the safety and convenience of people’s homes and offices.
After weeks of work, I believe we have it – and I’m delighted to share it with you for Advancing MEP BIM 2020.
This online experience will include:
- Live Q&A – ask your questions directly to presenters in real-time, just as you would at a conference
- Audience Discussions – Up to ten participants can join a group, all on video, and we’ll be hosting ice breakers and structured activities through the conference
- Virtual Exhibition – speak directly with leading vendors and understand their products, just as you would at a conference
- Private Message Attendees – Through our visible attendee list you can privately message participants and set up calls at your convenience
Private Message Attendees
All the above functionality will form an integrated, seamless event experience provided by Hopin. We can't wait to share it with you.
To see how this will work as an attendee, click below for a quick experience of how the online experience will work.